Super-connect your CMMS
The Fiix Integration Hub makes it easier than ever to make smarter, data-driven decisions that improve asset performance, increase productivity, and put analytics at your fingertips.
Connect and collaborate like never before
CMMS integrations let you connect, collect and share data, and trigger work across any enterprise system — from sensors and assets to control systems, and even business software like SAP, Oracle, and NetSuite.
- Improve asset performance and manage work
- Reduce downtime, track health of critical assets, and plan work based on real-time information
- Increase productivity
- Track work progress, stay connected to key information, and optimize workflows across systems.
- Make data-driven decisions
- Automatically trigger work orders based on real-time asset utilization or condition data
The Fiix Integration Hub
Enterprise organizations need enterprise-level solutions. Built on a completely open cloud platform, Fiix’s Hub offers endless ways to sync applications, data, and workflows—all in one place. No matter where you’re starting from, we make it super easy to connect to any application and grow your asset reliability program.
What’s in the Hub?
- Smart connectors
- Integrate data, processes, and maintenance workflows with two-way, out-of-the-box connectors built for enterprise applications. Easily configure for your specific needs.
- IoT partners
- We make it easy to connect with sensors, PLC, SCADA, and other production systems to optimize your operations.
- Developer tools
- Easily build your own integrations through Fiix's open API with your choice of development tools.
How Fiix customers are getting the most out of their CMMS with integrations
- ERP two-way sync
- Two-way integration with popular ERP systems to synchronize parts and materials (including availability and consumption), work orders, and assets.
- Usage-based triggers
- Automatically trigger work orders based on actual equipment utilization such as run hours, cycle counts, mileage, and more.
- Condition-based triggers
- Automatically trigger maintenance based on real-time equipment condition from sensors, such as vibration, temperature, pressure, lubrication, and more.
Connect to anything. Seriously.
Fiix easily connects to any system you already use, including your sensors, PLC, SCADA, ERP, and more (over 150, in fact). Here are just a few of them.
Enterprise application software that helps companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best.
Cloud-based technology that enables companies to reimagine their businesses, processes, and experiences.
Business cloud software products for companies in industry-specific markets.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Modern, intelligent business applications that adapt to changing business needs.
NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based applications, that help organizations grow, scale, and adapt to change.
Connect out-of-the-box to wireless sensors to enable usage and condition-based maintenance with ease.
Connect to virtually any production system to automatically trigger work orders based on meter readings or alerts.
Interact with Fiix through tools like Slack. Create work requests, check the status of work orders, and more.
Seamlessly connect to and collect data from multiple sources, including sensors, PLC, SCADA, and data historians.