Join the 3,000+ companies using Fiix’s maintenance software to stop their lines from going down
SAFETY, AUDITS, AND COMPLIANCE
Complete all your compliance tasks on time and prove it to auditors in seconds
- Use e-signatures to sign off on work and ensure compliance guidelines are followed
- Add PPE, safety manuals, and more to every work order so technicians can stay safe
- Track schedule maintenance so you can show FERC, OSHA, ISO, and other auditors what was done and when
- Document, respond to, and measure the impact of emergency maintenance and asset failure
CONDITION-BASED AND PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
Do maintenance when it’s needed most so production can run as much as possible
- Automatically trigger maintenance based on meter readings, asset condition, and throughput
- Build detailed asset hierarchies for every area of your site using drag-and-drop tools
- Generate failure codes to fix problems quickly and support a root cause analysis
- Find, filter, and update repair histories without searching through binders or file cabinets
MOBILE WORK ORDER MANAGEMENT
Create and access work orders in as little as 20 seconds from anywhere (literally)
- Use Fiix’s mobile app to see work requests without going back and forth to the office
- Pull up manuals, tasklists, and asset information even if there’s no internet connection
- Use QR codes to sign out parts or find asset details instantly
- Send new work requests to a technician’s mobile device when they’re in the field
MAINTENANCE ANALYTICS AND REPORTING
Use maintenance data to see where to save time, increase production, and cut costs
- Build customizable dashboards to track past, current, and upcoming preventive maintenance at a glance
- Measure the impact of maintenance without looking at a single spreadsheet
- Visualize and filter data in hundreds of ways, including by time period, cost, asset, or site
- Download your data in multiple formats and share insights across your business
RELIABILITY AND PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE
Predict what parts to purchase, what risks to prepare for, and where to put your budget
- Predict upcoming work that’s likely to cause equipment failure with the work order insights report
- Use the parts forecaster tool to order the right inventory for upcoming maintenance
- Track rotating assets, backup equipment, and failsafes so you can act quickly in an emergency
- Calculate maintenance costs to make CapEx decisions that could save your company millions
Fiix's maintenance software integrates with the systems that oil and gas companies rely on
Set up Fiix and see value in weeks with our team of maintenance and reliability experts
We’ll help you set up every part of your maintenance software and track adoption so you can avoid delays, overspending, and steep learning curves.
- 834 successful implementations completed by Fiix last year
Get the tools and know-how to navigate change, drive results, and scale the impact of your work with your maintenance software.
- 200 years of combined experience in maintenance and reliability among Fiix’s training team
Support and success
We’re here to help you design a success plan for your oil and gas maintenance software and manage any problem, project, or idea you have.
- 93% of oil and gas customers rank their experience working with Fiix as excellent
Get help, give help, and spark new ideas with maintenance professionals from around the world in The Fiixers community.
- 90% of all questions on The Fiixers Community are answered by fellow Fiix customers
Fiix in oil and gas: See how Liberty Oilfield Services, a $2 billion company, used Fiix’s CMMS software to cut inventory spend, big time.
“Having Fiix feels like having an ‘easy’ button. The guys in my world love it.”
Joe Netherland, Parts Manager, Liberty Oilfield Services
Calculate how much time, money, and downtime you could save with Fiix
Get a custom quote for Fiix’s CMMS in just two minutes and calculate how much more you can do, save, and make.
More about Fiix
How much does Fiix’s oil and gas maintenance software cost? Is there a free version?
Fiix is a subscription-based maintenance management software. That means that you pay monthly or annually for every user. There are three subscription tiers:
- Basic ($45 per user, per month)
- Professional ($75 per user, per month)
- Enterprise (Since requirements vary widely for enterprise-level teams, so does the price. Contact us to get custom pricing)
Check out our pricing page for more information on what’s included in each tier.
There is also a cost for additional training, implementation, integration, and premium support services. You can see all these services on our training and implementation page. You can also get an instant quote with all costs included using our pricing calculator.
There’s also a free version of Fiix’s computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). It's perfect for small operations or asset management teams that want to prove the value of maintenance management software before making an investment. Our free CMMS is not a trial (it won’t expire after days or weeks) and doesn’t require a credit card to sign up. You can get started with the free CMMS today!
Can I connect Fiix to other systems?
Yes, Fiix can integrate with many different solutions, including business systems (like ERPs), operational technology (like PLCs or a manufacturing execution system), and other asset management systems to enable and grow an Industry 4.0 strategy. Here are a few helpful links if you’re interested in learning more about Fiix’s integration capabilities:
- Visit Fiix’s app exchange to see our trusted integration partners
- Check out our integration hub to learn more about how integrating with Fiix works
- Read how one maintenance team integrated its PLCs with Fiix to establish condition-based maintenance on its manufacturing equipment
Fiix is a cloud-based maintenance management system. What does that mean?
It means everything you do with Fiix is done on the internet, from the way you access the computerized maintenance management system to howyou store data in it. It also means eliminating the headaches of traditional, on-premise preventive maintenance software that’s all too common in asset management, like being tethered to a workstation, installing expensive hardware, or losing your data if a computer crashes.
What happens to my data when it goes into a Fiix?
Data that’s put into Fiix is stored on secure servers using Amazon Web Services and managed by Fiix. These servers are set up to keep data from falling into the wrong hands or getting lost. Fiix also backs up your data, takes care of all security installs and updates, and manages all regular maintenance on the services so you don’t have to do any of that work yourself. As far as who sees your data, Fiix is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant, which is a series of strict privacy guidelines that we follow and ensures your data from your maintenance operation is never sold, given away, or shown to anyone except you.