Mobilize like never before
The new Fiix mobile CMMS software app truly allows for you to be on-the-go with your maintenance operations. New features like offline mode and easier work order management put everything you need at your fingertips—wherever work takes you. Download today and see for yourself what it’s like to work without limitations.
- Check off your to-do list with simplified work orders
- Managing work orders in the field is easier than ever. Work orders can be edited, added, filtered, and viewed in lists.
- Work anywhere with offline mode
- Offline mode lets you work uninterrupted under any circumstances. Changes made in offline mode are synced once you are back online.
- Tap into productivity with user-focused features
- Everything you need to get the job done is just a tap away, including work order notifications, asset lists and details, QR code scanning and more.
Built for the mobile maintenance team
The Fiix mobile CMMS software app works anywhere you do—on or offline
Get started with the Fiix mobile CMMS app
- Download the Fiix app
- Sign in to the app using your existing domain name and Fiix login. Don’t have an account? Book a free live demo here.
For more detailed step-by-step instructions, read our FAQs
Frequently asked questions
You don’t need to create a new account or transfer any data. Just log in with the same credentials you use to log in to the desktop CMMS/old mobile app.
Not at all. You are welcome to use the old app while you get started with the new app. We encourage you to use the new app, of course, but understand that there is usually a transition period involved with learning the ropes. Again, any work done in either app will be captured by your CMMS.
With offline mode, you can create and edit work orders, and perform other actions (like completing tasks) while your phone or device is not connected to the internet. These changes will be temporarily invisible to mobile and desktop users until your phone or device has an active internet connection again, at which point the offline information will be automatically synced with the main application.
You need to be added to the ‘Reports To’ tab in your reportees’ user settings. Once added, logout and login again and you should be able to see their work orders.
The DONE tab will only show work orders for which all tasks have been completed, but are still in open state. Work orders with a “closed” status will not be visible in the app and can be viewed in the core desktop application only.
You can create a work order with a ‘requested’ status while you are logged in to the app. It will behave similarly to a work request that a technician would otherwise create in the old app. You can create work requests without logging into the new app from the login page.
Click here to download the full list of FAQs