Manufacturing maintenance software
A CMMS that'll help your company break production records
Fiix helps you manage asset histories, preventive maintenance schedules, spare parts, and more in one place so you can prevent breakdowns and hit uptime targets.
Join the 3,500+ companies using Fiix’s maintenance software to stop their lines from going down
Spot the early warning signs of equipment failure
- Trigger preventive maintenance when anomalies are detected on equipment
- Generate failure codes to fix problems quickly and understand why they happened
- Predict upcoming preventive maintenance work that’s likely to cause breakdowns
Get all the information you need to maintain equipment in seconds
- Build asset hierarchies you can navigate quickly with drag-and-drop tools
- Use QR codes to access equipment information instantly from anywhere
- Track maintenance costs, repair dates, and other maintenance activity for every asset
Complete preventive maintenance in less time, with fewer costs
- Create, schedule, and fill out work orders in as little as 20 seconds
- Increase wrench time by attaching checklists, photos, and manuals to every work order
- Access work order details on a mobile device, even without an internet connection
Keep your maintenance team safe and compliant with less stress
- Use e-signatures to sign-off on work orders and ensure safety guidelines are followed
- Add PPE to on every work order so technicians know how to stay safe
- Track regulatory compliance tasks so you can show auditors what was done and when
- Document, respond to, and measure the impact of safety and environmental incidents
Track and compare maintenance performance across assets, sites, and shifts
- Build customizable dashboards to see all your work and key metrics at a glance
- Visualize and filter data in hundreds of ways to spot how to improve team performance
- Use AI-powered forecasting tools to order the right inventory for upcoming work
Fiix's maintenance software integrates with the systems that manufacturers rely on
Set up Fiix and see value in weeks with our team of maintenance and manufacturing experts
We’ll help you set up every part of your maintenance software and track adoption so you can avoid delays, overspending, and steep learning curves.
- 834 successful implementations in manufacturing every year
Get the tools and know-how to navigate change, drive results with your maintenance software, and scale the impact of maintenance.
- 200 years of combined experience in maintenance and reliability among Fiix’s training team
Support and success
We’re here to help you design a success plan for your manufacturing maintenance software and manage any problem, project, or idea you have.
- 93% of manufacturing customers rank their experience working with Fiix as excellent
Get help, give help, and spark new ideas with maintenance professionals from around the world in The Fiixers community.
- 90% of all questions on The Fiixers Community are answered by fellow Fiix customers
Fiix in manufacturing: Perth County Ingredients reduced reactive maintenance by 54% and cut costs by $40,000 a year with Fiix
“The automation within our facility has basically allowed us to run multiple operations from one location. Without being there, you still know what’s happening.”
Tom Dufton, Maintenance & Project Manager, Perth County Ingredients
See how other manufacturing companies use Fiix to make more and waste less
Calculate how much time, money, and downtime you could save with Fiix
Get a custom quote for Fiix’s CMMS in just two minutes and calculate how much more you can do, save, and make.
More about Fiix
How much does Fiix’s manufacturing maintenance software cost? Is there a free version?
Fiix is a subscription-based maintenance management software. That means that you pay monthly or annually for every user. There are three subscription tiers:
- Basic ($45 per user, per month)
- Professional ($75 per user, per month)
- Enterprise (Since requirements vary widely for enterprise-level teams, so does the price. Contact us to get custom pricing)
Check out our pricing page for more information on what’s included in each tier.
There is also a cost for additional training, implementation, integration, and premium support services. You can see all these services on our training and implementation page. You can also get an instant quote with all costs included using our pricing calculator.
There’s also a free version of Fiix’s computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). It's perfect for small operations or asset management teams that want to prove the value of maintenance management software before making an investment. Our free CMMS is not a trial (it won’t expire after days or weeks) and doesn’t require a credit card to sign up. You can get started with the free CMMS today!
Can I connect Fiix to other systems?
Yes, Fiix can integrate with many different solutions, including business systems (like ERPs), operational technology (like PLCs or a manufacturing execution system), and other asset management systems to enable and grow an Industry 4.0 strategy. Here are a few helpful links if you’re interested in learning more about Fiix’s integration capabilities:
- Visit Fiix’s app exchange to see our trusted integration partners
- Check out our integration hub to learn more about how integrating with Fiix works
- Read how one maintenance team integrated its PLCs with Fiix to establish condition-based maintenance on its manufacturing equipment
Fiix is a cloud-based maintenance management system. What does that mean?
It means everything you do with Fiix is done on the internet, from the way you access the computerized maintenance management system to howyou store data in it. It also means eliminating the headaches of traditional, on-premise preventive maintenance software that’s all too common in asset management, like being tethered to a workstation, installing expensive hardware, or losing your data if a computer crashes.
Learn everything about cloud-based maintenance and asset management software
What happens to my data when it goes into Fiix?
Data that’s put into Fiix is stored on secure servers using Amazon Web Services and managed by Fiix. These servers are set up to keep data from falling into the wrong hands or getting lost. Fiix also backs up your data, takes care of all security installs and updates, and manages all regular maintenance on the services so you don’t have to do any of that work yourself. As far as who sees your data, Fiix is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant, which is a series of strict privacy guidelines that we follow and ensures your data from your maintenance operation is never sold, given away, or shown to anyone except you.