Transform your maintenance with work order software
Fiix’s enterprise-grade work order software gives you the ability to easily create, organize, track, and complete work orders while providing visibility into your operation so you can save time, cut costs, and reduce downtime.
Capture better data
Maintenance teams can save up to $8,500/year for each employee by making information accessible digitally.
Maintenance team can save $100K every year by eliminating the need to create, file, and find paper work orders.
Stay safe and compliant
Work order software reduces deficient documentation, which accounts for 15% of all maintenance-related injuries.
Digital work orders save the average technician 73 hours every year by making information accessible from anywhere.
Features and benefits of Fiix’s work order management software
Mobile work orders
Managing work orders on Fiix’s mobile CMMS app gives your maintenance team the ability to create, track, and complete work requests from anywhere, at any time.
- See work orders on your phone or tablet with our mobile app (iOS and Android), even without an internet connection.
- Scan QR codes, retrieve asset information, and record work with a few taps.
- Submit work order requests in real-time.
- Attach pictures to work requests and asset histories.
- Notify technicians of the task for a quicker response.
- Get assets up and running in a fraction of the time with audio-to-text translation.
Our work order management software lets you and your team focus on the jobs that matter most instead of wasting time on administrative tasks.
- Prioritize, assign, and track work orders so work doesn’t fall through the cracks.
- Easily submit, respond to, and complete work order requests.
- Retrieve asset histories, manuals, SOPs, diagrams, and reports from anywhere.
- Organize your team by tracking labour hours, certifications, and roles.
- Sort assets by criticality, location, uptime, and failure codes.
- Attach images and notes to asset profiles to make guest work order requests painless.
- Reduce response time by enabling mobile notifications.
Maintenance reporting and data
Fiix’s online work order system makes it easy to capture key insights, master maintenance reporting, and make data-driven decisions.
- Track maintenance metrics, KPIs, goals, and trends across multiple sites.
- Quickly access work order histories for vendor and industry audits.
- Create a customizable dashboard for real-time updates on work orders, parts, and more.
- Generate and schedule custom reports in a snap.
- Track the time it takes to complete work orders and log hours straight into the system.
- Store all documentation for preventive maintenance, repairs, and audits in one place.
Improved scheduling and automation
Fiix’s work order software turns your preventive maintenance program into a reliable, well-oiled machine with its scheduling and automation capabilities.
- Plan PMs with time, meter reading, event, and condition-based triggers.
- Organize your day, week, and month with an intuitive, easy-to-use calendar.
- Automate workflows so work is done correctly at exactly the time it needs to happen.
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance with production schedules.
- Create multi-asset work orders to easily take care of those big jobs.
- Build a custom interface so your team never loses track of the most important jobs.
- Keep tabs on work in progress and accurately measure project length for better planning.
Once we got Fiix, we got an all-around system. It tracked our costs, it tracked our maintenance, and it was all wrapped up in a nice little bow in a work order. It had a lot of reports, a lot of customization, and it was user-friendly. It was also something we could easily afford.
Justin McCormick, Equipment and Purchasing Manager Callan MarineRead more customer case studies.
Better health and safety
Fiix’s work order software helps keep maintenance teams safe, healthy and compliant so you don’t need to lose sleep when it comes to preventing accidents and passing audits.
- Pass audits with ease with detailed and accessible work order histories.
- Gain better visibility into health and safety inspection tasks with pre-built and customizable reporting templates.
- Schedule follow-up actions on inspection tasks to ensure health and safety issues are tracked and resolved.